Monday, June 12, 2006

Yesterday was Charles' birthday!

He turned 25 years old! Too old for his taste! We didn't do anything big. For some reason I just couldn't get anything planned. Every time I tried everything was like a big jumble in my head. Plus he had already found his present in the mail two weeks ago, so there were no more presents either. Except Tortellini Salad. I made a big bowl of it just for him, and by the end of the night he had eaten it all! That's normal though. He seems to turn into this wild animal every time he eats something he really likes. In the morning Evan and I lit some candles, put them on a cake and woke him with it. Of course Evan helped him blow out the candles, being one of his favorite past times and all. I managed to get a cute picture of the two of them, but it's a little blurry. Later in the morning I took Evan for a walk in the fields nearby to give Charles some time off. Unfortunately the grass had just been cut and so it was nearly impossible for Evan to walk at all. We'll probably try and come back some other time. I did get some cute shots of him though! Click here for the pics! We spent the afternoon together in our backyard, playing in the now filled sandbox, and going on a walk to the video rental place downtown. Charles picked a movie for later in the night - Ong-bak. It's all about Moy Thai. It was actually pretty good! I was surprised that I liked it since I am not too superexcited about martial arts movies. It was a good day! Happy Birthday, Charles! I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home