Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh my, I am not sure what I am doing!

This is the first time ever that I am trying to have a blog and I am not sure what I am doing. I've visited some blogs here and there and liked what I saw. It seems to be easier to update than our webpage, so I wanted to give it a try.

I am part of the Ultimate Digiscrapper Contest. It's a five week contest, with one challenge a week. Right now we're at round two and I am still in! This weeks challenge is to scrapbook about yourself. I am happy what I have come up with and am very curious to see if I'll make it to round three. It really is a lot of fun, so hopefully I won't be eliminated quite yet. Fifty percent will go on to the next round and there is unbelievable talent present. It'll be a tough one. If you want to take a look at what my layout looks like, check it out here.

Evan is the cutest. Yesterday his little truck broke, so he brought it to Charles for him to fix up. Whenever Charles does something that seems interesting to Evan, he crawls right into his lap and watches him. He did so yesterday as well. After seeing what Charles did with the screwdriver, he wanted to get involved too. I just love watching the two of them together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home