Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Finally got it done...

Today my friend and I drove up to Frankfurt to get the doctors appointment needed for the immigrant visa out of the way. We found the place okay! A parking space however was nowhere to be seen. I had expected as much since I had been there once before. After driving around the block for what seemed like hours, we were lucky enough to find a parking space right in front of the building. The appointment itself also went okay. The only thing I still need is a second set of MMR shots, then I'll be good on the doctors side of things. It was funny, because I had the same doctor as three years ago. The way back went fine too. We stopped by IKEA which is right along the way. I mean seriously, could anyone resist that!?! And I am not asking the male readers here...! Overall it was a fun trip. However it was my first time being away from Evan for so long, so that was tough. I knew he'd be fine with Charles, and most likely having lots of fun playing hard like always, but still. It was tough leaving in the morning. At least it is out of the way now.
Next is filling out even more paperwork, getting it signed, and then making a call to the consulat for my appointment. Hopefully everything will go good there. It's so hard to know exactly what they want half the time.
On another note, I just found out that a photographer I really like actually has a blog. You should take a peek, she is incredible. I am hoping to be able to afford getting our photographs taken by her one of those years...! Click here to see some of Tara Whitneys amazing work! I am so jealous...!

Well, have a good day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home