Sunday, August 20, 2006

Like father, like son!


















When I saw the look Evan had on his face on this picture I knew I had to find the one of Charles at Christmas in 1982. I canĀ“t believe how much they look alike. They are about the same age on the picture
s, and they definitely have the same look on their face. I was always hoping that my little boy would look like his father when he was a little boy. How lucky am I!?!

And here is another one of Evan having fun with his Puky. He loves driving through all puddles, and he will do it over and over and over and
over....! I think you get the idea! He even got his grandpa and grandma to jump into and run through the puddle that day. He really is irresistable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home