Monday, July 24, 2006

I came in third place!!!

I made it to the TOP 6 at "The Next Top Digi Scrapper" contest over at peppermintcreative. I am so very excited! This is so cool! There really was only one winner for each level (the contest was divided into two levels: level one being the "everyday" scrapper, level two being designers and more established creative team members). Because everybody was so curious, they decided to post the winners AND the next top five scrappers for each level. I am so excited!

Evan is doing great! He is such a fun boy! It is still so very hot over here, so we are mostly stuck inside the house. Sometimes, in the afternoon, we hang out in the backyard since there is usually enough shade for the little guy by then. Despite the heat Evan usually makes it fun for all of us. In the early mornings we usually walk down to the store to take care of our grocery shopping. There are two little constructions sites, a place to rent tractors and a place where tractors pick up farming supplies, along the way. I am sure you can imagine that Evan has a blast each and every time we walk by those places, especially when we take our time and let him look around for a while!

It's late over here in Germany, so I will go for now. There is so much more I'd love to share, and I am hoping to find the time to do so in the next few days. Have fun everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home