Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just some more pictures!

I don't actually have much time to write. "Lost" is on soon, and Charles and I enjoy watching it together. But I do have some more pictures that I wanted to share with you. I took them the other day while Evan was playing. I love those days when he has so much fun playing with his toys and us! On the first few pictures you see him reorganizing his play mats. I planned on sweeping the balcony and needed to move them. He thought that was fun and helped me out. As soon as all the playmats were moved, he decided that it would be just as much fun to move them back. Having a toddler in the house really does keep you busy. There's not much you can get done as involved as they get. I wouldn't want in any other way though. Maybe the house isn't quite as clean as I'd like it, but I can be sure that my little boy enjoyed himself and learned a lot by the end of the day. And he really is so very helpful. Sometimes after we're done with dinner, he gets up and goes straight to the cabinet where we keep the dustpan and handbroom, picks it up and brings it over to his highchair to clean up his mess. He helps us clean the litterbox every night (I know, it's yucky - but he loves it and he is not allowed to touch the litter or anything else except the scoop!), empty out the dish-washer or take dirty laundry into the dirty laundry basket. Charles says he must have that from me...! He must have, because he certainly can't have it from him... (o : Anyways, click here for the photos. Evan turned 18 months old today, by the way. From now on he'll be closer to his second birthday than his first. He's growing up so very fast! Makes me wish I could stop time now and then, to enjoy him even more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home