Saturday, August 19, 2006

And here´s the layout...

... I came up with to document how well our little guy did with his first helmet. It´s a simple one. I wanted to keep the focus on the pictures which I really really like. That and I wanted to make sure I got it scrapped before new pics would start piling up. I know I´d never get to it otherewise! Anyway, here it is:

brand new helmet
Fonts used in this layout: Arial, Wendy Medium and Tempus Sans ITC.
















And here is one I made a long time ago, but never published on my blog yet. The pictures were taken in spring when Evan first discovered the outside water faucet.

100% silly boy
Credits:

Overlay: Summer Driggs Happy Daze kit.
Background: design by dani Cabana Boy Papers
Stamp: modified from Shabby Princess' Silly Boy: NutNut kit

Fonts used in this layout:

TopSecret
SM_coarsisM
Rub This!
Arial

Journaling reads:

Evan, you and I usually try and hang out with your dad downstairs while he's tilling the garden. You love exploring the dirt. You have had so much fun doing so for a while now. Lately you have begun venturing out to see what else there is
to discover. This morning you managed to find something that held your complete attention until it was time for your nap. You found the outside water faucet!

Since you had loved having a water faucet available at your level when we were at the animal park, I figured you might have fun if I turned it on for you. You had already been trying to turn it on by yourself for a while now, but so far it was simply too cold out to let you play with water. It didn't take you long to figure out how to turn the water up so that more water would come out. You then got busy figuring out all the things to do with a dribble of water, a bucket and a shovel! More than once did we have to change your sopping wet clothes for a dry set, but that's only a little price to pay for what you get - an afternoon full of fun and an entire new world opened up to you!


Have fun everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home