Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So yesterday...

... we met little baby Michael. Michael´s dad has been friends with Charles for a long time. We were so very excited to have the two little ones meet. We´re hoping to have them grow up together and become friends just like Miles and Charles are. It´s also exciting for Katie, Michaels mommy, and me because we plan on doing the "mommy thing" together.

Little Michael is such cutie. I can´t believe how tiny he seems. There I go thinking my boy is still like a baby in so many ways. Then I see him next to Michael and it´s like: Wow, when did my sweet baby turn into this awesome little boy! Well, here is a picture of the two of them together, and one of Michael alone.
Cutie patootie! Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home