Thursday, April 19, 2007

With all the rain...

... that falls in the great Northwest come the beautiful forests with all their mosses and ferns and all things green. As much as I hate how much it rains here, I love the mossy forests just as much. This is what we have been up to last weekend. This lake is open for swimming in the summer, but I already love it for the trail that goes around it and for the rustic campsites they have available up on the campground that is next to the lake. Evan had a lot of fun walking along the trail that goes around the entire lake. It was pretty challenging for him with all the roots and rocks sticking out of the ground. He made it his mission to find the biggest rocks he could manage to carry and then drop them into the lake as soon as he found a spot that was to his liking. As for me, I was just happy being out and about on a sunny day!

Click here for the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home